Genomize is an AI firm that helps to prevent child deaths, cancer patients to get the right treatment and prolong the lifetime with predictive healthcare by developing a software platform.
We have been involved in diagnosing 100,000 patients, served 200 hospitals, active in 12 countries. We aim to become a globally known unicorn, founded and growing entirely with domestic capital from Turkey. Genomize does academic research and transforms them into clinical diagnostics through the software platform. We are expanding our team to better compete in the global arena and look forward to working with you as well.
Department : Software development
Experience level : Experience in a similar role is preferred
Reporting to : Team leader
Education : Bachelor’s degree is a must, higher degree or equivalent experience preferred
Address: Boğaziçi University Teknopark (100% remote for now, and at least 60% remote after restrictions end)
Start date: Immediate start is preferred
Required skills and qualifications:
– Degree from a related field like Molecular Biology and Genetics, Bioengineering or Computer Science from reputable universities.
– Experience using Python coding language (Class’ knowledge, solving problems by coding with Python).
– Eager to learn bioinformatics pipelines like Nextflow & Snakemake.
– Able and willing to do R&D on bioinformatics and genome analysis, eager to read articles, and analyze benchmark studies
Nice to have:
– Experience working with GIT (version control)
– Experience using Docker
– Making research related to new bioinformatic analyses emerging in the world
– Write Python code along with tests
– Learning pipeline applications like Nextflow, Snakemake well, and develop bioinformatics pipelines performance efficiently.
Please fill the form to apply: